Sunday, 4 January 2009

A book

New Year Eve Night.....

Finally,I brought a book - "SECRET". I decide to buy this book when it is sold popular in the markets. The book had included a DVD. So, I opened the DVD and I watched it. I am not reading the book first, because i'm don't quite understand the entire books meant about. After when I watched finish the DVD and had read it all over the book...Waoh! Thats so wonderful and so great. I like what they wrote in the book. Then, I start to learned from the book and jot down some notes when go through the DVD. The book was very useful. I can keep repeating by reading this book although I have finished reading it and understood it. When come to stress or feeling down, this book is a choice to choose. Furthermore, this book taught me many things around the world and that related to me and all of us. After only if follow their steps, maybe the world would become more wonderful and cheerful..... I will keep the book as my gold.^^

No comments: