Saturday, 17 October 2009

My FAMILY DAY

Early 10 in the morning I woke up. Today I tidied up all my messy stuff. I cleaned my bed stuff, i washed my clothes using a washing machine, and helped my grandma do part of the housework. After that, my mum asked me to fetch my sister back from tuition. I wondered what day was it. Why she have tuition on Saturday? I am quite annoyed that time. Actually I decide not to fetch her. But seems she is my sister, I must fetch her. After fetching my sister back from tuition, I start studying my subject. Normally, when I read books, i will feel sleepy. Ofcourse, I study till half the way, I went to bed. I took a nap until 6pm. Today, mum called me woke up. It seems so suddenly. Because, normally my mum will not disturb me when I still sleeping. But today, she woke me up for having dinner at "LOW YAT" We went to vegetarian restaurant to have our dinner. Actually I'd been fasting there. Mine is the longer serves. After my family all have finished theirs, then mine starts serving. Anyway, the food was quite nice and I ate quite full.
After finished taking our dinner, we went to "SUNGEI WANG". We decide to have a window shopping there. First, we visits their washroom. Something happened inside there. Quite funny. I was so excited to the washroom. I entered it. After that, ofcourse I opened my jean. Well...when just squat down, my mobile phone dropped inside the hole. HUH! Luckily the toilet bowl was already flushed. The first reaction was, I quickly stucked my hand into the toilet bowl and picked my phone up. That time, I am too quickly to picked it up without realizing whether there have waste products or not. I am so sad that I am the first time droped my phone into the toilet bowl. Then I told my mum. I hope that she will buy a new one for me. I taught, "the old want dont go, the new want will not come". Because our economic was not that good, my mum said she will not buy a new one for me only if I have to use my money and buy it myself. After that, our next station was "TIMES SQUARE". We went there to made our mobile payment. Then, we bought ice-cream (BASKIN ROBBIN) there, just outside the "DIGI CENTRE". They enjoyed their ice-cream well. I am on diet, so I just can watch them eat joyfully.

No comments: