Firstly, I declined X that I dont like to watch movie d. But seems X said that nothing to do, free, felt boring and long time no watch movie in cinema already.... and keep "BEGGING" me, ask me to watch~ Then i just followed only~
When we reached there, actually X also don't know want to watch what movie. But for me, I had already told that no horror movie or thriller. Finally, JENNIFER'S BODY was chosen. After buying the ticket, still have 1 more hour to watch the movie. We used these time to have a walk in the book shop "BORDERS"...
We read some books that related to the business. Mostly, i read some books that related my studies ^^
Quite fun. X had chosen a small book for me, said that quite suit to me. Then I read it. The book was quite nice. After that, I wanna bought it. But I had not much money with me.
We entered the cinema well the show time. The show starts. My first action was ready to close for the half image of the big screen. Because the beginning of the show of the music was quite scary. I taught what will happen or somebody will just jump out or approach suddenly infront of me. Luckily no. Huh~
Actually the show was just nice and interesting. But some parts of the show was disgusting. But I like the JENNIFER'S body. She is so sexy. She have a perfect body shape. Got front and got back. She was so scary in the middle part of the show. She changed to the other JENNIFER. She is just like a zombie. I hate that scene. Because it afraid me when she first approach in her best friend house.......
After the show end, the time was 9pm like that. X sent me back home. When i get out the car, I closed the door quite heavy. LOL! So paiseh and felt so sorry. Cause i just want to cross the road quickly while the lorry not yet pass.
My family had went out. Left me alone in the house. And after watching that movie, I felt abit scare. But i keep cool down myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment