NO CLUBBING TO MYSELF~
no?? really NO??
lolx
YES~ i still go clubbing
but LESS
NOW~ what meant of clubbing to me??
lolx
I go clubbing....
people dance, I stand or sit there....
people drink alcohol, I drink SKY juice
people enjoy the music by dancing on the dance floor, I enjoy by sitting there~
people smoke cigarette, I smoke what?
I'll be the second-hand smoker......
friends~
dont smoke la please~
smoking not good lar~
now nothing only lar~
later you all grow older and older SEE~
until you to SUFFER that time~ REGRET also no use.....
*rampas jor 1 pack of new cigarette, but less jor 1 stick inside....
rampas again the lighter~ :P
is for your own good k~
you should appreciate that you have a good friend here~ haha!
hope you will not angry la....
and thanks you automatically gave me "rampas" larx~
No comments:
Post a Comment