Monday, 9 May 2011

Books are the killers of human mind

I heard everything from you and I'd took every second to refresh what you'd told about of mine... yea~ indeed! I LOVE to listen to what people COMMENT about me... but not all i will listen to it... I know what I'd done wrong and what is the right one...
As I thought all over... I felt that actually I'm better than you are... what's the problem? Do you ever READ BOOKS? Do you ever know why am I looking more further than you are? PERHAPS, you will NEVER know until you go and grab one book and read up... They are all about the SECURITY!
At first, I never knew that you're a simple minded person... but now, you didn't show you up properly... you're quite a sophisticated minded person!
Nevermind, I won't angry on you... but just felt PITY on you...
Don't ever teach me about those LOVES BIBLE and FRIENDSHIPS and even THOUGHTS business! I would know more THOUGHTS than you are! I would know what to think about and not to think aboout! I would know what I can do and what I can't! I wold know what I should do and what I shouldn't!
Do you think you're better than me? Ya! Perhaps, that's what you would tell yourself...
Although you're a girl... when my uncle first saw you, he even said that I couldn't mix up with you more as you'll make me have thoughts like yours... NOW~ i wonder why he said so...
OH GOSH!

1 comment:

print said...

i thinl U use for lifeing by
www.printhaha.blogspot.com