Being continues for quite some weeks, KLCC... KLCC...KLCC...KLCC!
Yea! I was just keep visits to K...L...C...C!
It's a really nice place to shop though.
Rows and rows, levels and levels of all the branded stuffs!
Bags…Shoes...Clothes…Foods…Cosmetics…Salons…. .
Fantastic!
Marks & Spenser (biscuits, perfumes - room spray)
Kinokuniya bookstore (shopaholic series!)
Locitanne (hand lotion)
Isetan (probably was just only window shopping)
Topshop (dresses)
Zara (ditto)
I said stop it! Stop it!
No... I couldn't!
Continue.....
La Senza (5 underwear for just about RM89: 3 for me and 2 for sister)
Nail salon (manicure & Pedicure - quite cheap - I suppose it was!)
Stadium (sports-wears store - bought myself a pair of training shoes for just jogging. Yes, it is just for JOGGING. I think, how many times will i put it on, actually? @@)
Royal Thai Cuisine (lunch with my sister - which i bought for her)
Nando's Restaurant (Purposely, from Kajang went to KLCC just for Nando's! How great it was. =) Lunch with sister again)
I have invested all my money onto these stuff now!
And so, I really have to stop it now.
I have no more to spend now. Empty. I really am empty now.
I have to starves myself for, maybe one month or.... no one would know.
No comments:
Post a Comment