Thursday, 22 September 2011

Mistake

As time goes by, I felt that he's getting into my live.
One day didn't receive any of his message, I couldn't sleep well.
I really couldn't sleep well without him. Without his messages.
People who don't know us, might say that I am so ridiculous.
It's just like, I'll share with him whatever I'm doing or wherever I am, automatically. And so he is. I have already get into this daily what-so-ever 'reporting' thingy. Not exactly 'report'. It's SHARE. We don't report. It's just that we have already used to ask him/her "where are you now?" and "what are you doing?".

Unfortunately, I have made him so pisses off days before but I don't really mean it.
Of course, who else will trust me? Not even him.
Indeed. This isn't a good apologetic answer. Everyone can say so.
Now I know what he likes and don'ts. But not all.
Hmm... quite worry about him now. Although he said that he'd get better.
Probably, he's still not. He still calming himself down. He said that he need to take sometime.
=(

I cried. It was when he seems like forgive me. Maybe he really was. I promised. I won't throw any f words to him anymore. Felt so sorry that I first throwing f word to him. And he is the first person. The worst thing I'd ever done. I really don't dare to do this anymore or even once in my life!

Sorry dear

No comments: